2010 Sunshine Coast Excellence in Business Awards
Hahn Environmental Services Wins Environmental Industries Large Business Award 2010.
Allan Lear and Geraldine Lear with the Environmental Industries Large Business Award 2010.
The Hahn Environmental Services Team.
Hahn Environmental Services (then OZ FUTURE FUELS) WINS AT THE 2007 EXCELLENCE IN BUSINESS AWARDS
Team with the award for Highly Commended
of the year
Maroochydore Mayor Joe Natoli presented
and Allan Lear with the
Environmental Innovation Award.
- Winner of Large Business Environmental Industry Award 2010
- Received an AusIndustry Climate Ready Grant which successful developed a prototype - Transportable Full Cycle Integrated Biomass Technology
- Received an AusIndustry Commercial Ready Grant to build an oil and fuel blending unit targeting remote island communities.
- Supplied over 1,000 environmental waste storage and evacuation units to Local Governments throughout Australia
- Supplied over 150 waste oil units to Local Governments through the Product Stewardship Program (PSO) for oil funded by the Department of the Environment and Heritage.
- Preferred Supplier for waste oil units under the PSO program for the Qld Environmental Protection Agency during 2005.
- Company attends and presents at the Local Government Association of Queensland and the Local Government Association of the Northern Territory meetings.
- Maintaining technological advantages – i.e innovative transportable reprocessing and blending technology for onsite full cycle management.
- Environmental Award Winner – 2007 Environmental Innovation Award Winner. Runner Up Entrepreneurial Business of the Year Sunshine Coast
- Environmentally Sustainable Fuel and Technology presenter at Industry Seminars – Sanctuary Cove Boat Show, National Marine Safety Conference Adelaide, Queensland Mining and Industry Expo, AgGrow Emerald Field Days.
- Contaminated Oily Water presenter at Queensland Waste Management Trade Show